| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Altamira in April is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in April is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 316.7mm (12.5in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Altamira April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Altamira, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Altamira:
- Macapa, Brazil - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) NNE
- Soure, Brazil - 490.7 kms (304.9 miles) NE
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 630.7 kms (391.9 miles) ENE
- Belem, Brazil - 458.1 kms (284.7 miles) ENE
- Breves, Brazil - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) NE
- Tucurui, Brazil - 281.6 kms (175 miles) ESE
- Maraba, Brazil - 414.1 kms (257.4 miles) SE
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 582.1 kms (361.7 miles) ESE
- Grajau, Brazil - 699.8 kms (434.9 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) S
- Carolina, Brazil - 697 kms (433.1 miles) SE
- Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil - 647.6 kms (402.4 miles) SSE